Unquestionably Netflix is the most popular video streaming service, with 139 million global subscribers watching about 140 million hours of content each day.
However, if you prefer to watch Netflix on a bigger screen, like on your smart TV in your living room or on gaming consoles, then you could do that too!
Netflix lets you watch unlimited videos seamlessly from anywhere, anytime provided you have activated your Netflix channel account to watch the original Netflix movies and series because it is compatible not only with smartphones, tablets, media players, but also with other several devices, including smart TVs, and gaming consoles.
So, if you’re curious to know about the same then, luckily you’re in the right place. This article explains how to activate Netflix on streaming devices and consoles using the ‘Netflix.com/tv8’ joining link/code.
That said, let’s get started—
- What is Netflix.com/tv8?
- What is Netflix.com/tv8 Enter Code?
- What Are the Netflix Supported Devices?
- Process Explained: Activate Netflix on Different Streaming Devices and Consoles via Netflix.com/tv8 Code
- How Do You Activate Netflix via ‘Netflix.com/tv8 Code’ on a Roku TV?
- How Do You Activate Netflix via ‘Netflix.com/tv8 Code’ on a Smart TV?
- How Do You Activate Netflix via ‘Netflix.com/tv8 Code’ on an Apple TV?
- How Do You Activate Netflix via ‘Netflix.com/tv8 Code’ on Xbox 360 | Xbox One, Xbox One S, and Xbox One X | Xbox Series S|X Consoles?
What is Netflix.com/tv8?
Netflix.com/tv8 enter code is a link to enter an 8 digits Netflix activation code that helps all Netflix users to activate their Netflix account on streaming devices such as smart TV, Roku TV, Firestick, Xbox and PS4 game consoles.
However, to make this possible and enter the Netflix.com/tv8 activation code, it’s important to first download and install the Netflix app on these streaming devices.
Please Note: If you are new to Netflix, you will need to create an account and start your Netflix free trial with a Netflix promo code for using the Netflix account for at least 7 days or 30 days. In between this time period, cancel your Netflix subscription at any time (if you wish so).
Apart from this, what else to mention regarding the Netflix.com/tv8 enter code is that it allows users to access their Netflix account on multiple devices at the same time without interrupting the users on the other end.
What is Netflix.com/tv8 Enter Code?
“Netflix.com/tv8 Enter the Code” is what you need to activate the Netflix app on your respective streaming device or console. Basically, in the process of activating the Netflix app, you will need to enter the TV8 code you receive.
In other words, when the Netflix app displays the TV8 code on your TV screen, you will be prompted to enter the code via www.netflix.com/tv8.
What Are the Netflix Supported Devices?
Netflix supports the following devices to activate and enter the netflix.com/tv8 code and start streaming all your Netflix content to your home devices such as the following given in the list below—
- Samsung Smart TV
- Apple TV
- Amazon Fire TV
- Roku TV
- Game console
- Android TV box
Process Explained: Activate Netflix on Different Streaming Devices and Consoles via Netflix.com/tv8 Code
By now you know what all devices Netflix supports so, to activate Netflix on your respective streaming device and console, you will need a strong internet connection as well as a ‘Netflix TV8 Code’ to enter into a given box for successful activation and linking.
Now with that in mind, follow the steps below according to the device you own!
How Do You Activate Netflix via ‘Netflix.com/tv8 Code’ on a Roku TV?
- Step 1: To begin, you’ve to connect your Roku TV to your smart TV and while doing so, make sure the streaming device is connected to the internet via Hotspot or Wi-Fi.
- Step 2: Once the devices get connected together, go to ‘Channel & Store’ first and then to ‘Movies & TV.’
Note: If you’re one of the users without a Roku account, you can go to this link and create your Roku account.
- Step 3: After this what you’ve to do is, install the ‘Netflix app.’
- Step 4: When the app gets installed, you simply need to select ‘Netflix’ followed by ‘Add Channel’ option.
- Step 5: In continuation, you’ve to navigate to ‘Channel’ from the Roku home screen and need to click on ‘Netflix’ to select the ‘Netflix app.’
- Step 6: When prompted, choose the ‘Yes’ option on the “Are you a member of Netflix.” On contrary to this, if you don’t have an account on Netflix yet, choose the ‘No’ option and create your Netflix account visiting this page on Netflix.
- Step 7: Once this is done, you have to take note of the “Netflix.com/tv8 Roku code” that appears on your TV screen.
- Step 8: When you’ve noted down the Netflix.com/tv8 Roku code, move on and visit “www.netflix.com/tv8” or “www.netflix.com/activate” using a web browser on your smart TV other than your smart TV browser.
- Step 9: There, what you’ve to do is enter that “Netflix.com/tv8 code” and hit ‘Continue.’
- Step 10: Now, you’ll be prompted to ‘Sign in to your Netflix account’ so, enter your Netflix account’s ‘login credentials’ to do the same and once you’re successfully signed in, you’re done.
By doing so, your Netflix account and Roku TV will be linked and you will be able to access your Netflix account on your Roku streaming device.
How Do You Activate Netflix via ‘Netflix.com/tv8 Code’ on a Smart TV?
Please Note: Since the steps to download the Netflix app from your Smart TV store may vary due to the manufacturers’ settings and configurations, we have assumed that you already know how to download the Netflix app from your respective Smart TV app store.
- Step 1: Firstly, you’ve to open the Netflix app on your respective Smart TV.
- Step 2: Once the Netflix app is opened, select the option either to ‘log in with Netflix code’ or, something similar but not the one that reads- ‘sign in with your Netflix username and password.’
- Step 3: After making the right selection, make sure to take note of both the “https://netflix.com/tv8” and the “Netflix TV8 code” that appears on your Smart TV screen.
- Step 5: Next, what you’ve to do is launch a web browser of your choice on your computer or phone.
- Step 6: Once the browser gets launched, visit https://www.netflix.com/tv8 via it.
- Step 7: Now, you’ve to carefully enter the “Netflix 8-digit code” that you’ve earlier noted down.
- Step 8: As you do so, you finally activate the Netflix app on your smart TV. However, don’t forget to hit the ‘Continue’ button and ‘sign in to your Netflix account’ with your correct login credentials to complete the process.
Now, the Netflix.com/tv8 and activation code on your TV screen will automatically refresh and allow you to access all your Netflix content on your Smart TV, including all the favorites, likes and bookmarks on your Netflix account.
Tip: You can use this process of entering the Netflix.com/tv8 code to activate Netflix on Smart TVs such as Samsung Smart TVs, Amazon Fire TVs, Hisense, and LG Smart TVs provided they allow you to download and install the Netflix app from their respective App Store.
How Do You Activate Netflix via ‘Netflix.com/tv8 Code’ on an Apple TV?
Netflix can also be activated on Apple TV to enjoy streaming. So, if that you’re looking for, here are the steps to access your Netflix account for Netflix streaming on Apple TV—
- Step 1: In order to access and start streaming Netflix on the Apple TV, you first need to navigate to the home screen of the Apple TV.
- Step 2: Then, what you’ve to do is choose the ‘Netflix App’ in the drop-down menu.
- Step 3: After that, open the web browser of your choice on your respective device, be it computer or phone, and visit this https://www.netflix.com/tv8 page.
- Step 4: Here, you need to sign in to Netflix with your login details. However, if you don’t have an account on Netflix yet, visit the sign-up page to register.
- Step 5: After that, enter the “Netflix 8-digit code” that appears on your Apple TV screen and hit the ‘Activate’ button.
- Step 6: Now, return to the Apple TV and enter your Netflix account’s ‘Email address and Password’ to must link your device i.e., Apple TV to Netflix via Netflix.com/tv8.
How Do You Activate Netflix via ‘Netflix.com/tv8 Code’ on Xbox 360 | Xbox One, Xbox One S, and Xbox One X | Xbox Series S|X Consoles?
In case of this streaming device, you have to complete the process of enter Netflix.com/tv8 code on Xbox 360 | Xbox One, Xbox One S, and Xbox One X | Xbox Series S|X in 2 parts. Have a look—
Note: On the Xbox Series X/S, Netflix supports subtitles, Dolby Vision, HDR, and Ultra HD resolutions with a high-quality connection. Apart from that, you can also switch between profiles for adults and children.
Part 1: Download Netflix App on Xbox 360 | Xbox One, Xbox One S, and Xbox One X | Xbox Series S|X Consoles
- Step 1: To start, you’ve to launch Xbox 360— the home video game console.
- Step 2: Then, what you’ve to do is go to ‘Apps’ from the dashboard 360.
- Step 3: After that, search for the ‘Netflix app’ and simply click on the download button to download it on your Xbox 360.
Xbox One, Xbox One S, and Xbox One X
- Step 1: Firstly, start Xbox One/ Xbox One S/ Xbox One X.
- Step 2: Then, what you’ve to do is scroll to the right and get access to the Xbox One/ Xbox One S/ Xbox One X ‘Store.’
- Step 3: Inside the store, you need to navigate to the ‘Apps’ section to locate and select the ‘Netflix app.’
- Step 4: Now, simply hit the ‘Install’ button to download & install the Netflix app on your respective Xbox One/ Xbox One S/ Xbox One X.
Xbox Series S|X
- Step 1: As obvious, you first need to get started with Xbox Series S|X.
- Step 2: Then, you can simply navigate to the bottom of the screen on your Xbox Series S|X.
- Step 3: At the bottom, scroll to the right and access the ‘Xbox Series S|X Apps store.’
- Step 4: Inside the app store, what you basically have to do is select ‘Apps’ followed by clicking on ‘Netflix app.’
- Step 5: Now, in the end, just hit the ‘Install’ button to download and install the Netflix app on your Xbox Series S|X.
Tip: If the Netflix app isn’t in the Top Search or Favorites list, you can use the search box to find it.
Part 2: Enter Netflix.com/tv8 Code on Xbox 360 | Xbox One, Xbox One S, and Xbox One X | Xbox Series S|X Consoles
- Step 1: First thing first, launch the Netflix app on your respective Xbox 360 | Xbox One, Xbox One S, and Xbox One X | Xbox Series S|X.
- Step 2: Once this is done, you’ve to choose the option from the followings—
- Sign in as a Netflix member.
- Create a Netflix account to start your Netflix free trial or, Subscribe to the service plan that you can afford.
- Step 3: After that, make sure to take note of both the “https://netflix.com/tv8” and the “TV8 code” that appears on the TV screen.
- Step 4: When you’ve noted down the code, open a browser on your respective device and go to “https://www.netflix.com/tv8.”
- Step 5: There, you simply need to type that ‘Netflix TV8 Code.’
- Step 6: Now, what you’ve to do is tap on the ‘Continue’ button.
- Step 7: In the end, don’t forget to ‘Sign in to your Netflix account’ with correct login credentials to complete the process.
So, this is how easily you can activate your Netflix account on Xbox 360 | Xbox One, Xbox One S, and Xbox One X | Xbox Series S|X Consoles.
That is all you need to know to activate your Netflix account on respective streaming devices be it your Roku TV, Smart TV, Apple TV or Xbox 360 | Xbox One, Xbox One S, and Xbox One X | Xbox Series S|X Consoles via “Netflix TV8 Code” for linking them together and enjoying unlimited streaming of all sorts of entertainment content available on Netflix.
ANS: If you are curious about how to stream Netflix – one of the world’s best online streaming service provider that entertains us with the latest shows, movies, animations and series on multiple devices – you have to launch Netflix on your respective device to get the activation code and then, visit this “Netflix.com/active” official website. There, you’ve to sign in to your account, select the profile you want to watch Netflix from and then, enter the Netflix/tv8 code when prompted. After that, click ‘Activate Now’ to finally see that your device is now linked to your account on Netflix.
ANS: If you receive an error message that Netflix activation code is not working when you try to activate Netflix, it usually points to 3 problems that are preventing Netflix from activating the device properly. So, simply follow the troubleshooting steps given below to resolve the issue—
- Test your internet connection and if the internet seems to be a problem, contact your internet service provider for assistance.
- There may be some issues with the Netflix app, so consider refreshing the Netflix app and to do so, simply exit and re-enter the app.
- Check your device’s date and time settings. If the date and time settings are incorrect, refer to the manufacturer’s support website for instructions on setting the date and time.
However, if the internet connection is not an issue, Netflix app is also working fine, date and time on your device are also correct then, contact Netflix Support for further assistance.
ANS: If the Netflix activation code isn’t working, there are a few possible reasons, including a network connection issue, an issue with your device, and an issue with your Netflix app or account. However, you can complete the sign-in process by listing another account. When you complete the sign-in process, you will receive another activation code.
ANS: Below listed are the different types of streaming media players—
- Set-top boxes
- Tablets and Smartphones
- Game control center
- Blu-beam players
- PCs and Laptops
- YouTube TV &
- Shrewd TV
ANS: To reset Netflix, you need to select ‘Settings’ from the home screen of your respective device. Then, inside Settings, swipe down and select ‘Netflix App’. After that, simply slide the ‘Reset’ switch to turn it to the “On” position.